Physio-Fit classes continue through Zoom and Skype (video link).
Mens Physiolates classes continue through Google Hangout (video link).
Yoga has been temporarily suspended.
(Updated 28 March 2020)
PHYSIOLATES FOR MEN
MONDAY 19:30 - 20:30
with Michael - Physiotherapist
This is a Physio-led Pilates class aimed at mature gents.
The 1 hour workout focuses on:
- Light strengthening
- Postural awareness and control
- Improving balance
- Improving flexibility
- Exercises for prevention and relief of common musculoskeletal ailments
A fun exercise class that focuses on:
- Maintaining or improving flexibility of muscles
- Mobility of joints and
- improving posture, balance and co-ordination.
Ladies of a certain age only (65+)
WEDNESDAY 18:00 - 19:00
with Rosie- Yoga Instructor
A tailored Yoga class open to anyone experiencing pain or stress: whether due to a neurological condition, musculoskeletal pathology, cancer, or anxiety.
- stretching and mobilisation to reduce physical tension and discomfort
- breathing and relaxation to calm the mid
- movement and meditation to support health and wellbeing
- self awareness to develop a positive mind set
Suitable for ladies and gents