Physio-Fit & Mens Physiolates classes continue through Zoom.
Yoga has been temporarily suspended.
(Updated 12 March 2021)
PHYSIOLATES FOR MEN
MONDAY 19:30 - 20:30
with Michael - Physiotherapist
This is a Physio-led Pilates class aimed at mature gents.
The 1 hour workout focuses on:
- Light strengthening
- Postural awareness and control
- Improving balance
- Improving flexibility
- Exercises for prevention and relief of common musculoskeletal ailments
A fun exercise class that focuses on:
- Maintaining or improving flexibility of muscles
- Mobility of joints and
- improving posture, balance and co-ordination.
Ladies of a certain age only (65+)
WEDNESDAY 18:00 - 19:00
with Rosie- Yoga Instructor
A tailored Yoga class open to anyone experiencing pain or stress: whether due to a neurological condition, musculoskeletal pathology, cancer, or anxiety.
- stretching and mobilisation to reduce physical tension and discomfort
- breathing and relaxation to calm the mid
- movement and meditation to support health and wellbeing
- self awareness to develop a positive mind set
Suitable for ladies and gents